Create meaningful impact in your surrounding community! BCe2 is a partnership that pilots community-engaged, sustainable projects to address real world challenges in the Southeast neighborhood of South Bend, IN. Projects center around urban natural resources, sustainable placemaking, and data decision-support all with the local residents in mind. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees who are highly motivated and dedicated to ensuring a great future for our neighborhood. We are advancing the world of community-engaged student learning and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Interns Benefit from:
- Career and personal development opportunities and support for personal growth
- Employee mentoring program
- Exceptionally diverse collaborative environment
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~Margaret Mead
- Motivated high school and college students with a competitive academic standing
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with project and community sponsors
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in independent and group settings in a fast paced environment
When: May 30-August 4th
Location: South Bend, IN
Job Type: Temporary
BCe2 Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.