Create meaningful impact in your surrounding community! BCe2 is a partnership that pilots community-engaged, sustainable projects to address real world challenges in the Southeast neighborhood of South Bend, IN. The Content Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing social media campaigns that engage and expand the BCe2 community. This role will proactively drive, analyze, and optimize content and channel performance. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees who are highly motivated and dedicated to ensuring a great future for our neighborhood. We are advancing the world of community-engaged student learning and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Interns Benefit from:
- Career and personal development opportunities and support for personal growth
- Employee mentoring program
- Exceptionally diverse collaborative environment
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~Margaret Mead
- Weekly content posting and curating for social media channels (Facebook/Blog/Youtube)
- Social media content calendar management and scheduling
- Monthly channel reporting and analytics
- Social media graphic asset creation and management
- Social media trend analysis and recommendations
When: February 1 – May 26, 2017
Location: South Bend, IN
Job Type: Temporary
BCe2 Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.